Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PRAYERS ANSWERED!

Well, I just thought that I would thank everyone who prayed for us why Koy was in the hospital. Last week Koy was placed in the Hospital for Stomatits. He ran a 103.1 fever and had probably a ruff estimate of 40 canker sores. It was so sad watching him lay there in pain screaming mommy and I couldn't do anything. They had to give him morphine for pain, an anti viral medication, and tons of fluids. He pulled is IV out twice and by the third time they where going to stick him he started drinking. He is doing so much better, THANK THE LORD! I just wanted to tell everyone Thank you so much for everything! My mom was here for the week and I didn't get to spend much time with her but it was so helpful that she was there when we got home. Koy was supper bummed though, because he was not able to go to Hud's Big Birthday Bash! He knows that he will get to play with him this weekend so he was OK after that. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I know that was a horrible experience for ALL of you guys! I was so thankful when I heard you were heading home! Kiss that little boy's face for me!
    Love,
    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he is better. Claire and Cohen prayed extra hard for Koy. They were VERY concerned when they heard he was in the hospital! Give him 5 kisses. One from Claire, one from Cohen, one from Brian and TWO from me!
    Love,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete


Followers

Mr. Giddens

My photo
Koy was born January 6, 2006 and is growing like a weed. Phillip and I couldn't ask for anything else in the world! Who would have thought that one person could change your life, like Koy has changed our life.