Friday, December 12, 2008

Chicken Bauks

I decided to start this blog because I love how the George/Giddens families keep us up to date with there lives in Missouri. So I thought I would keep everyone up to speed with the "Adventures" of the Giddens family in Oklahoma.

Where to start? Well Phillip and I are definitely on our toes with Mr. Koy Giddens. There is never a dual moment at our house. Between Koy telling us what to do or the hilarious things he comes up with to say! Just the other day Koy informed me that he couldn't go to daycare. I asked him, "Why" he went on to tell me, " I have the Chicken Bauks!" I started laughing because he was so serious. The Chicken Pox have been going around in daycare and Koy's little friend James had them and so he thought he should have them too. It is the latest rage in daycare! Since it was Friday and I didn't have to work I let him stay home. I needed to go and do a couple of things in the BIG town of Mangum. So, as we drove by Sonic Koy informed me again that since he had the Chicken Bauks he needed Chicken Strips and a Sprite. I am so thankful that Sonic serves a full menu all day since it was 8:30 in the morning. I just couldn't break his heart so I let my little man have a great Wacky Pack at 8:30 in morning, and by the great magic of Sonic Koy's Chicken Baucks are gone.

Just the other night Koy and Phillip where feeding the cows and where walking back from the barn. If you know my husband he likes to break out in song and white boy dance every once in awhile. I hear from the porch Phillip singing to Koy, "YOU NEED TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT!" So Koy laughing so loud looking at his dad and starts singing, "I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT!" So as I am typing this I have the Madagascar sound track on repeat of the song listening to my 2 year old serenade me!

I hope everyone enjoys my new obsession, thanks Chrissy, Ashley, and Aunt Cheryl. Can't wait to see you! We miss you!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started the blog! I am going to have to start blogging again. I stopped because I didn't think that anyone was reading it...and I don't have the time! I can't wait to read more!! I love you guys and can't wait to see you tonight!!
    Love,
    Lynsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it! I'm going to love following your lives! This is just perfect! Dana told me about a month ago that she thought she might start one in the summer! Now if we could just get that MIL of yours to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! I am so excited to read stories about your boys. I can't wait until next month when I get to love on that sweet Koy!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

Mr. Giddens

My photo
Koy was born January 6, 2006 and is growing like a weed. Phillip and I couldn't ask for anything else in the world! Who would have thought that one person could change your life, like Koy has changed our life.